FirstLove Mission Provides
- Biblically sound books, booklets, tracts on doctrinal, evangelistic, apologetic, and devotional subjects.
- Bible study courses to equip and train church members.
- Pastors conferences and seminars providing free training to pastors and church leaders. Providing free study tools, reference books, and bible study courses.
- Evangelism seminars to local churches that includes the basic gospel, personal evangelism, street evangelism, and discipleship.
- Free food and transportation to seminars and conferences.
- FirstLove provides free books and literature to individuals, conferences, seminars, bible colleges & seminaries, and churches in the United States. FirstLove Missions provides 1,000’s of free Christian books to pastors, individuals, churches, and conferences in countries like Nepal, Nigeria, Philippines, India, and Canada. The vast majority of these people cannot afford to buy them or have access to them.
for the purposes of
- Promoting and preserving the true gospel of Christ.
- Increasing the knowledge of Christ in believers.
- Teaching the deity, centrality, and supremacy of Jesus Christ overall.
- Preserving the church’s first love in an increasingly apostate culture.
- Defending the true Christian faith once delivered to the saints.
- The salvation of souls.
- The glory of God.
Unique Features of FirstLove Publications
- FirstLove Publications provides biblical literature under four main categories: Evangelistic, Devotional, Doctrinal, and Discernment (apologetics).
- Our distinctive features are:
- We resurrect out-of-print Christian books from the past that would otherwise remain unknown by the masses. We then revise these classics in modern English, publish and distribute them freely.
- Foreign Missions: We have several branches of FirstLove Publications in Nigeria, The Philippines, India, and Nepal. Our books are being translated into foreign languages such as: Nepali, Tamil, Russian, and Spanish. We distribute books throughout the world, free of charge, so that hungry souls can profit from God’s truth. The vast majority of people in the third world have limited resources and do not have access to sound Christian literature.
- We Publish books that expose and refute heresies infiltrating and weakening today’s church.
- All literature is free.
- We do not do fund-raising and have no government assistance.
- We bring all our financial needs to God in prayer.
Printed Resources to Support Your Ministry
- Our literature covers a variety of topics and has many uses and applications such as: Personal bible study, tract distribution, personal evangelism, discipleship, bible studies (small group and large), Sunday School, book tables, tract racks, street evangelism, libraries (church, public, and college), distribute to pastors, textbooks, bible study courses, and family devotions.
- We supply literature to the following organizations: Local churches, prisons, mission’s organizations, bible colleges, seminaries, Christian schools.
- We supply literature for the following special events: Bible conferences, pastor’s conferences, retreats, and other special events where a book table can be set up or where literature can be distributed.
- A companion study guide is available for several of our books including A Catechism on Bible Doctrine and Presuppositionalism and can be taken as a bible study course.
- New publications are added every month. Add your email address to our list to receive announcements on new titles as they are published.
“Our desire is that the Holy Spirit, who is the Divine Revealer and Interpreter of Christ and His truth, may impart to your hearts a sober, spiritual and sanctifying receptivity of His Word — abasing self, and exalting Christ! Our intention is to unfold and illustrate the Lord Jesus Christ in the relation in which He stands to His people — to unveil His glory, beauty, and fullness— to define the close bond of union that unites to Him all His people — and to bring you into a more personal realization of what Christ is to you, and of what you are to Christ.” – Octavius Winslow
Statement of Faith
- FirstLove Publications is a non-denominational, Bible teaching, Christ-centered ministry.
- We believe the Bible to be the divinely inspired, infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God, and our sole and final authority.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, His deity, His sinless humanity and perfect life, the eternal all-sufficiency of His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father’s right hand, and His personal, imminent return to this Earth in power and great glory.
- We believe that justification is an act of God, based solely on the imputed righteousness and atoning death of Jesus Christ, and to be “born again” by the power of the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for salvation. That salvation is by grace alone through faith in Christ alone, and not by works.
- We believe in the Lordship of Christ over His church; the observance of the ordinances of baptism by immersion for believers and the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe in the eternal blessedness of the redeemed in heaven and the eternal doom of the unregenerate in the lake of fire.
- We embrace the five Solas: Scripture Alone, Grace Alone, Faith Alone, Christ Alone, to the Glory of God Alone.
“If religious biblical books are not widely circulated among the masses in this country, I do not know what is going to become of us as a nation. If truth is not spread, then error will be. If God and His Word are not known and received, the devil and his works will gain attention and dominate. If evangelical books do not reach every town and village, the pages of corrupt and immoral literature will. If the power of the gospel is not felt throughout the length and breadth of this land, anarchy and tyranny, depravity and misery, corruption and darkness will reign without relief or end.” – Daniel Webster
“God’s plan is there shall be none of self and all of Christ. The very people who are doing the most for God in saving souls, in mission work, in the care of orphans, are those who are working on short supplies of strength, of money, of talents, of advantages, and are kept in a position of living by faith and taking from God, day by day both physical and spiritual supplies. This is the way God succeeds and gains conquests over His own people, and over the unbelief of those who look on His providences.” – George Muller
“Faith does not operate in the realm of the possible. There is no glory for God in that which is humanly possible. Faith begins where man’s power ends.” – George Muller
“God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supply.” – Hudson Taylor
Here is how you can support FirstLove Publications
- PRAYER: Please pray that God would use FirstLove publications to spread the gospel throughout the world.
- VOLUNTEER: We need talented and gifted people to help with editing, proofreading, and formatting books.
- SPREAD THE WORD: Please spread the word about FirstLove Publications with family, friends, co-workers and everyone you know.
- FINANCIAL GIFTS: FirstLove Publications is a non-profit Christian ministry that does not solicit funds but relies solely on God’s faithfulness to provide. If you would like to send a gift, you can do so by going to this link: https://donorbox.org/firstlove-publications