- We believe the Bible to be the divinely inspired, infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, His deity, His sinless humanity and perfect life, the eternal all-sufficiency of His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father’s right hand, and His personal imminent return to this Earth in power and great glory.
- We believe that justification (salvation) is an act of God, based solely on the righteousness and atoning death of Jesus Christ, and that becoming “born again” by the power of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for salvation: that is by grace alone through faith alone.
- We believe in the Lordship of Christ over His church; the observance of the ordinances of baptism by immersion for believers and the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe in the eternal blessedness of the redeemed in heaven and the eternal doom of the unregenerate in the lake of fire.
For further explanation of our beliefs, see the
“So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, ‘Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.’ His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord’” (Matt. 25:20-21).
Our Pledge To You
From our inception, we have resolved to rely solely on the Lord to work among His people to help support our ministry. We have determined that it is not in keeping with the example found in Scripture to solicit funds by pressuring or manipulating God’s people, so it is our desire to refrain from doing just that while still sharing our needs with others. If the Lord desires to use FirstLove as a small enterprise to help saturate the world with the knowledge of Him (Isa. 11:9), then we give God all the glory and honor, and we recognize that He will move His people to help support our ministry by providing laborers and financial resources to continue our present work. At the same time, we recognize there are Spirit-led individuals who desire to contribute in some fashion, whether that is through a contribution of prayers, time, talent, or resources. We greatly and wholeheartedly thank God for every single contribution to our ministry and pledge to be good stewards of those resources entrusted to us. Because of faithful men and women who gave of their time, talents, and money, we have been able to accomplish the following:
- Distribute more than 200,000 Christ-centered books and booklets to people throughout the world free of charge.
- Hold more than 100 evangelism seminars and conferences in the United States, Nigeria, Nepal, India, and the Philippines.
- Hold annual conferences and theological training seminars in developing countries for pastors.
- Create a flourishing Bible seminary in Nigeria.
- Provide radio teaching in Africa and Asia.
- Teach personal evangelism techniques to believers around the worldwide.
Every day, we receive requests for free Christian literature, church visits, or evangelism opportunities across the United States and around the world. As our opportunities increase, so too do the financial requirements in order to meet these growing demands. However, we will not go into debt to do so. Ministry debt, we believe, is against the spirit and the letter of the New Testament. Instead, we call upon the Lord in importunate prayer to provide what we need. And the Lord knows exactly what that is, so we continually, daily go to Him to supply those needs. We look to our Lord who owns “the cattle on a thousand hills” (Psa. 50:10), and we place our trust in Him alone to provide the necessary finances for us to continue operating in order that we may help saturate the world with the gospel.
If the Lord so leads you to support us financially, we are grateful for your contribution and recognize that is the Lord using you to help us continue. You may make your
Partner With Us
If you have benefited from our ministry and publications and would desire to see others equally blessed, please consider the many needy souls in countries like India, Philippines, Nepal, Nigeria, Romania, Slovenia, Russia, Turkey, and Lebanon who have reached out to us with the Macedonian call, appealing to us to provide Christian publications to feed their hungry souls. Also consider the many pastors who need reference books, study tools, and devotional literature to increase their heart and head knowledge of Jesus Christ. As you soberly consider our brothers and sisters and their spiritual needs, here are six practical ways you can help us as we seek to address those needs and endeavor to bless as many saints at home and abroad as the Lord permits:
- Invite FLP/FLM to your church to give a power-point presentation and to distribute free books.
- Evangelize with us locally in the United States.
- Volunteer for a short-term mission, help us translate Christ-centered literature, or assist us in some other way by using your God-given skills.
- Share our ministry work with others via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email. etc.
- Pray for FLM to fulfill our vision of worldwide literature saturation: “For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:9).
- View, download, and order literature online from FirstLove Publications.
Since we are and remain a faith ministry, we rely entirely upon God’s faithfulness and those individuals He leads to support us in each of the above ways. We gratefully receive support from those who freely desire to give. Please note that all of our donations go toward the production and distribution of free literature in the United States and around the world. We especially seek to provide Christ-centered resources to pastors and believers in developing countries, those who could not otherwise afford the gospel message in printed form. If you feel the Lord’s leading, you can make a tax-deductible donation by clicking here or by clicking the below button.
Also, please be sure to visit our AmazonSmile page to see how you can help support us without any cost to you.
You may send a check, cash, or money order to FirstLove Missions at the following address:
P. O. Box 2190
Dublin, CA 94568