We are a non-denominational, evangelical, Bible-believing and Christ-centered ministry. The Bible is our sole and final authority. Here is a brief statement of key points of faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the divinely inspired, infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, His deity, His sinless humanity and perfect life, the eternal all-sufficiency of His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father’s right hand, and His personal imminent return to this Earth in power and great glory.
- We believe that justification (salvation) is an act of God, based solely on the righteousness and atoning death of Jesus Christ, and that becoming “born again” by the power of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for salvation: that is by grace alone through faith alone.
- We believe in the Lordship of Christ over His church; the observance of the ordinances of baptism by immersion for believers and the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe in the eternal blessedness of the redeemed in heaven and the eternal doom of the unregenerate in the lake of fire.
For further explanation of our beliefs, see the