WHAT IS OUR PURPOSE?
The chief purpose of FirstLoveRadio.org is to glorify God. This is to be accomplished through the promotion of His worship, evangelizing the lost, and edification of the saints. The scriptures teach that we are to be salt and light and that we are to propagate the Gospel by all legitimate and scriptural means possible. FirstLoveRadio.org goals are to glorify God; exalt the Lord Jesus Christ; edify the saints and to evangelize the lost. We broadcast Christ-centered, Biblical, 24-hour programming that will stir hearts afresh in the love of God and encourage listeners to return to our first love, the Lord Jesus Christ.
HOW WE ARE SUPPORTED?
Here is how you can support FirstLove Radio:
- PRAYER: Please pray for God to use FirstLove Radio to touch people’s lives all around the world with the gospel. Please pray that Christians would be edified and God would be glorified most of all.
- VOLUNTEER: We need talented and gifted people to help with editing and producing the radio programs; doing intros and outros and making announcements. Please contact us if you would like to volunteer.
- SPREAD THE WORD: Please spread the word about FirstLove Radio with family, friends, co-workers and everyone you know.
- FINANCIAL GIFTS: FirstLove Radio is a non-profit Christian ministry that does not solicit funds but relies solely on God’s faithfulness to provide. We do not charge airtime to our broadcasters and we do not run commercials on the air. If you would like to send a gift, you can do so by going to this link: https://donorbox.org/firstlove-publications
WHAT ARE OUR DOCTRINAL POSITIONS?
- We are a non-denominational, evangelical, Bible-believing and Christ-centered ministry. The Bible is our sole and final authority. Here is a brief statement of faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the divinely inspired, infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, His deity, His sinless humanity and perfect life, the eternal all-sufficiency of His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father’s right hand, and His personal imminent return to this Earth in power and great glory.
- We believe that justification (salvation) is an act of God, based solely on the righteousness and atoning death of Jesus Christ and that becoming “born again” by the power of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for salvation – that is by grace alone through faith alone.
- We believe in the Lordship of Christ over His church; the observance of the ordinances of baptism by immersion for believers and the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe in the eternal blessedness of the redeemed in heaven and the eternal doom of the unregenerate in the lake of fire.
We subscribe to the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith.
Grace Alone, Faith Alone, Christ Alone